Saturday, April 28, 2018

Factory: The G1-LY "Grilay"

Now that I'm getting into the groove of working with Stud.io, I present to you the G1-LY "Grilay!"
This guy was a blast to make, but required a ton of iterations. I completely redesigned the head and arms probably 5 times each. I always start my stud.io builds at the pelvis, and this time around I made these legs, which I'm quite happy with. I'm pretty sure I've seen similar legs around, but these just happened, so no complaints here. The articulation is pretty good; as you can see, we have elbows, shoulders, hips, knees, and ankles. (Not to mention shoulder mounts that articulate)

Here's a back view and a stripped view.

As always, you can download the .io files from My Baseplate on bricklink.

I hope you guys like this guy's personality as much as I do!
Until next time,

Dismissed.

No comments:

Post a Comment