Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Factory: 7Y-N0 "DYNO"

The streets of Lenoria are a dangerous place for rebels. As such, frame racers adapt and arm their racing mechs to serve as light foot-soldiers in combat.
Presenting the 7Y-N0 "DYNO"

A fast, lightly armored, and highly agile frame, the Dyno's springy feet are the top of the game when it comes to racing frames. This frame was pretty custom and relatively simple, but I drew a little inspiration from Mech-A-Day's minifig gun legs. I broke my real-parts rule by making the paintball gun gray, but no ragrets here, it's really the only thing. I went for a very thin and wiry look for this frame, trying to cut as much bulk as possible while still looking sleek.
I also took a little inspiration from the Titanfall Spectres and robot pilots, who have spring feet for running and humanoid shapes. I'm a big fan of the look, and I can just imagine this this thing sprinting down a street.










From the slimmed down view, you can see I used an engine block as the torso, and ice picks for the feet. Admittedly, this may not like to stand IRL, but I still think it looks cool enough for the rule of cool to make it not matter. :P



As always, the files are on My baseplate on bricklink.

Thanks for checking this out, and good luck out there.

Dismissed.

No comments:

Post a Comment